We have an accredited vocational institution with NIOS under MHRD, Govt. of India. Several job oriented training programmes such as Care for Elderly, Homoeopathic Dispensing, Community Health, Yoga, Tailoring etc are conducted in this centre.
This is an Accredited Centre under Central Ministry of Human Resources Development. National Institute of Open Schooling is conducting vocational education courses. Reg. No. AVI No.590119.Education for economically backward are encouraged through this centre. Registration and Examination fees are minimum. Vocational Education Certificate Course that helps the students to pass the exam and obtain a job is made easy through this programme. Certificates are issued by the Central Ministry.
Certificate Courses conducted by Gandhi Bhavan.
1. Certificate in Care of Elderly (CCE) - One year course
2. Community Health Course - One year course
3. Homoeopathic Dispensing - One year course
4. Certificate in Yoga - Six month course
5. Cutting, Tailoring & Dress Making - One year course